John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 05:33:04 PDT 2021

> McAfee Dead Man's Switch

It's happening, all over the internet, the race to find
his sekrit codez and dataz, memelord rising, lol.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/327323764
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/327323764
https://archive.md/wip/ViarH

https://lindafinegold.com/this-air-freshener-didnt-hang-itself-air-freshener

I've seen a lot of shit that people have not seen. I see a
world in America that makes me want to cry. We are being lied
to by the government from every single corner of the world.
The CIA provides information which is deceptive, manipulative.
The government provides information which is manipulative and
deceptive. So if you ask me, for example, what my position is,
on anything, how the fuck would I know? Because I don't have
any information that is real. -- John McAfee

I donated to many secretaries within the government laptop computers,
real nice ones that were preloaded with viral spyware. Within a week
the entire government computer system was under my control; I was
watching, monitoring, listening… I was looking for information that
they had set me up for that raid. I didn’t find it. But I did find out
that the minister of national defense was the largest drug trafficker
in all of Central America and the minister of immigration was the
largest human trafficker. -- John McAfee

#Epsteined
$WHACKD

"
https://preview.redd.it/7zmqt1qwa9771.png?width=668&format=png&auto=webp&s=fbe129915d42d2423f1092a2c2086743c4ea2aba

https://preview.redd.it/3hub46mxa9771.png?width=551&format=png&auto=webp&s=6dbcde7c8f7a1e6f3462cbb9b0a5ddd6d965d8ae

https://preview.redd.it/m9a4r8mxa9771.png?width=488&format=png&auto=webp&s=0ea8488c47b4c40f8ccfd88416cdb07825b1967a

McAfee made his own Crypto and warned about his upcoming suicide

https://preview.redd.it/ybr71gwwf9771.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6e99c5fc17c031a2f78b175479c1d26e9819c298

https://preview.redd.it/qpw8xb2ya9771.png?width=560&format=png&auto=webp&s=61fcf9a8255a3e2d237068935f829c8c93b4ff6b

https://preview.redd.it/iohwipqt99771.png?width=539&format=png&auto=webp&s=d00b3dbc9593ac713f6ecf9c5cee36ab1fdbff72

https://preview.redd.it/gg4wn6kw99771.png?width=475&format=png&auto=webp&s=7b1e67f0dce65bf3d690f1560cf99b8b53fcfd89

https://preview.redd.it/39yibzkw99771.png?width=552&format=png&auto=webp&s=0cef47a8546bbcea6c5a897a229e2ff39547dae7

https://preview.redd.it/9aozfwkrg9771.png?width=393&format=png&auto=webp&s=474b4ad6e78452b9d9a8e539df3818968f6efba9

https://preview.redd.it/9iwzt7spf9771.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=40e1aae01d5cc8f97856ee2ffe2a21437b3b1c35

People started finding what's the encrypted messages on the Q picture

https://preview.redd.it/0651t0csf9771.jpg?width=1274&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ee103bc2be2c74281ee5f2ad4f3b5d74c4edf7bf

Apparently they are linked to those same codes in McAfee's crypto? hm..

https://preview.redd.it/7ar0hblsf9771.png?width=1365&format=png&auto=webp&s=2f054567185275b3b219a07d2a0d0a208c5342a6

Strange activity in McAfee's Crypto in the contact named "EPSTEIN"

https://preview.redd.it/m7icgykcf9771.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=df06445eed320eac54fe1903907a868bfcfa5134

    McAfee antivirus is linked with guess what…DOMINION ELECTION
SYSTEM (see picture below)

https://preview.redd.it/xqju9mkug9771.jpg?width=957&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e7344a014f06c8a9b36384ff51519c4b0f343418

Until i find more information, take a look at this :

https://preview.redd.it/frm1yekw99771.png?width=660&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c688d920c8b7c900ca8ea76ccfabb486fd3809e
"

"All external data storage devices have hidden radio frequency back
doors that the Chinese spies can dial into and delete information from
anywhere in the solar system."

"McAfee's Miami condo collapses, crushing
drive backups found in secret basement vault"
"remember him landing in Miami after avoiding extradition to Belize
from Guatemala in December 2012. Someone came by and gave him a wad of
cash, so he clearly had ties there."
https://i.imgur.com/457axyLh.jpg