John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 01:10:01 PDT 2021

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, 6:57 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:20:35 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > technological advances.
>
>         typical technofascist babble.
>

> > I don't think Punk understands that the topic is death.
>
>         if taken at face value, mcafee killed himself because of what your
> 'democratic' government did and would further do to him.

That happens a lot, sadly.  Not usually to people who have sold major
public nation-wide products, though.

I don't think karl understand the A of the ABC of politics. Scratch that.
> Karl is an agent playing dumb.

Few people study politics.

It's appropriate when somebody mentions a death of a figure in a community
to find ways of supporting that person.  I'm very surprised that I don't
see you demonstrating that instinct, and I wonder if something is going
wrong in my brain, or there is something important I don't know, or if you
are a language model or an enslaved drug addict.

It's very confusing for me, here.