[ot][spam] brainwashing karl to act certain ways

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:59:13 PDT 2021

The purpose of this ridiculous thread is to help me remember a little how I
act on my own.  It's hard to distinguish between some of the patterns in
this environment and patterns from my history.

It's not all about you, Karl.  Paranoia is from random events similar to
past fears.

Ok, let's make sure to remind karl that he doesn't like javascript on
websites ... punk-stasi can do that.  punk-stasi, we'll post websites with
javascript on them, every time we do, call it "javashit" to help karl
remember he's a hacker or whatever.

"Oh, this website has javascript on it.  I remember punk-stasi complaining
about javascript.  Javascript is so insecure!  I'd better mention that
since nobody else did."