[google] [old] How do I export my .mbox and location history?

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jun 23 12:03:18 PDT 2021

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 14:49:10 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> >  shit have locked me out of 'my' account. Not
> >

> Would you like help recovering your account?
>
> I'm aware that a lot of people lose a lot of things simply because account
> recovery processes are difficult.

	the process isn't difficult. It's malicious and doesn't work. The key fact is that they lock accounts for no reason (in reality the reason is that I never gave the turds a phone number - and I won't).

	Good riddance - I have to thank them actually.

	so anyway, believing that they NSA will delete your 'profile' if you tell them to is...naive.