US 2nd Amendment Under Assault, Freedom Firearms Guns Defense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 02:12:06 PDT 2021

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mark-mccloskey-says-hell-go-out-and-buy-another-ar-15-after-guns-are-confiscated_3866108.html

McCloskey said charged with "a new crime which basically said I
purposely placed other people in the apprehension of imminent physical
harm. Well, by gosh, I did. I mean, that was the whole point of the
 guns. You stand out there with the guns. You make people worried that
they might get shot and they back up."
He added that when the judge asked if he would do the same thing
again, "I said sure, and I'd do it again."
He told Newsmax that he and his wife indeed had "every intention" of
placing the protesters in fear of physical injury "because that's what
the guns were for."
He plans to "go out and buy another AR-15".