Twitter Censored Users at the Request of the orange trump monkey.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jun 20 10:58:42 PDT 2021

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 10:15:47 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 20, 2021, 5:30 AM Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It’s DDOS >
> > https://ddosecrets.com/wiki/Distributed_Denial_of_Secrets
> >
> > Fake gov took their servers also
> >

> So you know, when you say this, to me you sound like you are trying to harm
> this community.

	IF you grant that this 'community' is a 'community' of US govt agent then you may be right. Prime examples of US govt agents in this 'community' being grarpamp and jim bell. And you.

> Of course your messages are unsigned.

	why do you want people to sign their messages? Newsflash : the only thing that a signature really proves is that something has been signed. It does NOT prove, for instance, that the message comes from you. Because, get this, it's impossible to know that only you have access to your private key.

	Let's say I sign messages. What prevents your government from stealing my key and impersonating me? Or what prevents me from giving my key to somebody else?

> Alternatively you could end up appearing as trying to cause a civil war to
> distract people so you can take power.  My country's a democracy,

	see, that's exactly what a US govt agent would say. Your country karl has the highest incarceration rate on the planet, 5 TIMES HIGHER than the evil chinese commies.

	Maybe when you say 'democracy' you mean biggest fascist cesspool on the planet and global empire at war with the whole planet, commiting endless crimes worldwide?