USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 02:30:11 PDT 2021

> B3 / B3W / "Build Back Better World" / "our values" / "shared values"...
> is now official code for both The Great Reset, New Green Deal,
> Global Control and Slavery Regime.

"Build Back" also implies they destroyed it first,
intentionally, as done when they initiate their wars,
their years long Fake News Panics, lockdown, 9/11, etc.

You're being played like sheep, tricked into one giant
new homogenous global slave plantation with them as your
new God and Worshipful Saviour, in total control over you.
No freedom, no escape, no autonomous land areas, no
diversity. A grand BioDigital tracked rental gulag where you
own nothing, get social scored, peer and mind controlled,
network programmed, history erased, shutdown, filmed,
censored, permissioned, and will be VERY unhappy...
you are their experiment, product, and currency,
individually expendable at any time.

New Global Tax Coordination, CBDC's, WHO, G-5, G-7,
G-20, G-100 (the list of minor countries... any remaining
sanctuaries for free human beings... being forced into the
scam is rapidly increasing under threat of invasion spun
by fake news, and global false sanctions starving them
into acquiesence), etc... a rapidly growing set of tactics
to grab all of the regions.

Wake the fuck up. Fight back.