Covid Crazies

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sat Jun 19 03:24:11 PDT 2021

See below. Was digging through some old emails and stumbled across this
old cypherpunks post.

On 12/28/20 8:19 PM, Karl Semich wrote:
> (psychosis is scary.  it causes slow well-documented brain damage.
> the antipsychotics cause a different kind of brain damage, kind of a
> pick-your-situation thing except where you have to pick one of the
> antipsychotics.  they don't like to talk about those things.)

Hi Karl, can you link me to, or provide bibliography for, that
documentation of psychosis causing slow brain damage? I have heard that
claim many times, but do not know if it is true one way or the other.
Off the cuff, it seems likely to me that over time, with psychosis, or
antipsychotics, or both, dopamine processing would become increasingly
abnormal relative to the norm of, I don't know, people living off the
land in a soothing nonindustrial environment. But the normies are also
having their dopamine processing completely and dramatically disrupted
due to addictive internet media of various types.

Doug