Twitter Jack Dorsey Censored Users at the Request of the State

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 02:24:51 PDT 2021

These topics can be confusing because sometimes one political group or
another is being supported by the oppressive situation, or some oppressive
situation is supporting or hindering some other oppressive situation.

But this has been going on for decades, and the only way to stop it is to
intelligently work together to act on the decision-making processes that
guide it.

This is likely _easier_ now because it is more in the public view.  The
problems are in almost all our communities, but we can still eventually
find ways to together take the action that is needed.