Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 01:41:50 PDT 2021

WHO 'Highly Compromised', Unfit To Lead COVID-19 Investigation
According To Former CDC Director

The World Health Organization is "highly compromised" and unfit to
lead an investigation into the origins of COVID-19, according to
former CDC head Robert Redfield.

"Clearly, they were incapable of compelling China to adhere to the
treaty agreements that they have on global health, because they didn’t
do that," Redfield told Fox News on Tuesday. "Clearly, they allowed
China to define the group of scientists that could come and
investigate. That’s not consistent with their role."

In March, Redfield told CNN that he doesn't believe the natural origin
theory which posits that COVID-19 jumped from a bat to a human through
a yet-to-be determined intermediary species.

"I think they were highly compromised," Redfield said of the World
Health Organization (WHO), which 'investigated' the origins of the
pandemic in what was nothing more than political theatre conducted by
a highly conflicted group - one of whom, Peter Deszak of NGO EcoHealth
Alliance, worked with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and was funded
to the tune of millions of dollars by Anthony Fauci's NIH.

Redfield slammed Fauci during the interview, saying that while he
supports the lab-leak hypothesis, "Other individuals, Tony Fauci, for
example, would say that he prefers to support that it evolved from
nature."

"Now, why would that be?" asked Redfield, adding that "sometimes
scientists when they bite into a bone on a hypothesis, it’s hard for
them to move on."

"I guess if I’m disappointed about anything about the early scientific
community it’s that there seemed to be lack of openness to pursue both
hypotheses," he continued.