[wrong] [draft] [spam] The goal of using cryptography at all.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 07:33:16 PDT 2021

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021, 10:31 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 18, 2021, 9:25 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ---
>>
>> Portland, Maine.
>>
>> I didn't delete my Facebook account.
>>

> Please preserve my Facebook activity.  It is the only record I have of
> what happened when everything fell apart.  My harddrive was lost.

Please.  I never look at it.  I promise never to look at it.  I lost all my
memories.  A horrible thing happened to us and nobody knows and it is the
only shred.  Some day it will be okay to talk about.  People can dig it up
and understand it once that day is reached, hundreds of years in the future.

Hundreds of years in the future =)