[wrong] [draft] [spam] The goal of using cryptography at all.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 07:10:27 PDT 2021

A mourning dove came and stood on some grass for a bit =)

I'm scared for the animals really seriously.  A bird came into our house
yesterday and _let me reach for it and pick it up, while it was all
stressed out_.  I've never heard of a bird letting somebody do that.  I
don't know about birds to not injure them when grabbing them.

When my stuff originally started, the whole woods would go quiet like they
do when a predator is hunting.  Except, they would just stay that way for a
long time.