[wrong] [draft] [spam] The goal of using cryptography at all.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 06:50:19 PDT 2021

--
I replugged my charger and it began charging the battery.
I found my other battery, after some searching (I became able to move for
the goal with relief).
I swapped the batteries a couple times, at first both needed charging, then
suddenly it seemed the first one was fully charged after replugging.
I put the battery with the saw.  I didn't seem to have enough connection
with my behavior to actually take the shielding off.

I certainly want to live for caring spirits.  Don't know what I need to be
to do that at this point.  It's the reason for everything I do, like it is
for everyone else.