[wrong] [draft] [spam] The goal of using cryptography at all.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 06:28:34 PDT 2021

---

The heroic conquerors planted a flag on the razed country.

"These caring values are ours now!  We can turn them towards evil as is our
right!"

 The razed country sat there, dead.

"I am excited to build a giant war factory on this person's body, and
conquer another, you as well?"

 "Actually, I'm ... a little bored of destroying people's lives in a
determined and hopeless pattern of sadistic dominance!  What ... do we eat
... now that we have burned all the crops?"

 "Eating is for the weak!  We will steal food from the next country!"