[wrong] [draft] [spam] The goal of using cryptography at all.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 04:07:01 PDT 2021

"We have a contract from the government of dictatortopia to destroy all
locks and keys and things that produce them."

A cluster of servos whipped out of the "leg" of the creature, grabbed the
locks and keys which had fallen to the floor from a sudden event, and a
small mobile saw began reducing them to reusable millimeter-cubes.

"Our contract can be bought out for 6.5 trillion quantum-hours of
computation.  Please open your brain for removal of lock designs."

 The hobby locksmith was in their car with a large bag, driving away at
full speed.