[wrong] [draft] [spam] The goal of using cryptography at all.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 03:56:47 PDT 2021

"Multiple branches are working together for this research.  You can see how
important it is."

 The general considered.

"I may be slightly dense, but how does a lock and key threaten national
security, in the slightest?"

 "When a door is locked, our soldiers and spies have to work harder to
enter the locked residence.  This can make it harder to keep situations
under control.  The enemy has locks and keys almost everywhere."

 The general tried to carefully glance at the lock on their own door,
without letting anybody see.