[wrong] [draft] [spam] The goal of using cryptography at all.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 03:52:19 PDT 2021

"As you can see, the mechanism is designed to prevent entry by any but the
holder of the secret key.  We believe a research program is at work to make
it even harder to duplicate the keys."

 The general thought about this, pensively.

"We have a plan developed to research our own locks and keys, and managed
to exfiltrate more than just the example you see before you.  Additionally,
we have begun development of a drone army that can identify and destroy
locks and keys from a distance of two thousand feet."

 "And what budgets are you draw from for this?"