How did it start for you?

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:58:23 PDT 2021

As I give some pressure, the emails I'm getting from grarpamp are getting
less discerning and consistent in what they criticise.

Me, I got psy'd while surveilled after revealing myself basically as a lone
hacktivist.  My symptoms ended up following a pattern similar to some of
those shown by a girl sent to me whom I tried to protect, and then things
went farther for me as I tried to use cryptography to act on what
happened.  It took many many months of covert manipulation.

I think it might "up the ante" when we try to be more effective, dunno.

What's your experience?  How do we protect people who are only partway in?