The Washington Post: The Cybersecurity 202: The Justice Department is racking up wins despite encryption concerns

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:45:48 PDT 2021

The article talks about difficulties stopping serious crime when encryption
appears secure.

Since crime is in law enforcement too, we obviously need open public
surveillance of our enforcement workers, to give them our private keys, and
once both those things happen we can probably together stop all injustice
efficiently.

Most of the public are not members of organised crime trying to coerce the
police.  Most of the public want a safe environment where they can raise a
forthrightly protected family in the ways they choose.