Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:26:27 PDT 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw judgement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5azNpTwVk8 hello
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neS1g9aZs8E vines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmUXntGlqFI  stayin inside
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGlMlmbNXxM  got it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeSnfWzNe-Y  concerto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQPoD5AT30g windaz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3lYkfF_0jE cats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN2tgtcKGck kung flu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP80OqHOOuM get away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIqD3Aiem4  you go away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoKK8L26m8A die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1HjVKJd4LQ ooh na na
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1VyvdR_H0 trump thug life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5LgB6KtH6g  trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F8_gc89LrI fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfTjBARxnE get back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYjMXna44wI burn this thing

Jon Stewart Hijacks Colbert Show With Lab-Leak Rant, Liberal Twitter Explodes

Comedian Jon Stewart overpowered Stephen Colbert's ability to shill on
Monday, hijacking the Late Show's return to a live (and fully
vaccinated) audience with an epic rant on the COVID-19 lab-leak
theory.

"I think we owe a great debt of gratitude to science. Science has, in
many ways, helped ease the suffering of this pandemic, which was more
than likely caused by science," Stewart said after Colbert asked how
he was feeling about the scientific response to COVID-19.

"Do you mean perhaps there’s a chance that this was created in a lab?"
asked Colbert, adding "There's an investigation."

"A chance?" shot back Stewart - kicking the door open.

"Oh my god, there’s a novel respiratory coronavirus overtaking Wuhan,
China, what do we do? Oh, you know who we could ask? The Wuhan novel
respiratory coronavirus lab. The disease is the same name as the lab.
That’s just a little too weird, don't you think? And then they asked
those scientists - they're like 'how did this... so wait a minute, you
work at the Wuhan respiratory coronavirus lab. How did this happen?'
and they're like 'mmmm - a pangolin kissed a turtle?' and you're like
'no... the name of your lab! If you look at the name! Can I... let me
see your business card. Show me your business card. Oh - I work at the
coronavirus lab in Wuhan. Oh, cause there's a coronavirus loose in
Wuhan. How did that happen?'

'Maybe a bat... flew into the Cloaca of a turkey and... then it
sneezed into my chili. And now we all have Coronavirus."

Stewart landed one final joke as Colbert desperately tried to control
the situation;

"HOLD IT, HOLD IT! What about this, what about this... listen to this!
'OH MY GOD, there's been an outbreak of chocolately goodness near
Hershey, Pennsylvania. What do you think happened?'

'Oh I don't know, maybe a steam shovel mated with a cocoa bean?'

"Or... it's the fucking chocolate factory! Maybe that's it!" Stewart screamed.

    Right now: Jon Stewart on the Covid Lab Leak “theory” is solid
laughs pic.twitter.com/WlRX35p9WK
    — siskin.eth (@mns) June 15, 2021

"Can I say this about scientists?" Stewart said after the break. "I
love them and they do such good work but they are going to kill us
all."

As noted by pundit Stephen Miller, Liberal Twitter is not happy.

    On the first Late Show back with a full audience, Jon Stewart
dives intensely down the COVID lab-leak rabbit hole, rebuffing
Colbert’s repeated efforts to save him from himself.
    — Jonathan Goldsbie (@goldsbie) June 15, 2021

(Click into Miller's feed for an avalanche of similar...)

    US Intelligence. The Secretary of State. Officials at NIH. Us
Senators. A president - All crazy conspiracy theorists

    Jon Stewart - Shit now we have to believe the lab leak.
    — Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) June 15, 2021

    pic.twitter.com/dwKoVYXpNm
    — Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) June 15, 2021