pfizer propaganda agent grarpamp

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:36:07 PDT 2021

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021, 4:33 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >        To make the self-parody even more hilarious, the useless stuff
> the govt 'releases' is in turn 90% censored!!! Maybe when you get your
> 'pdf' all covered in black, you can fill a ... what? LMAO!
>

> Since you're exaggerating my exaggeration I wanted to share with you that
> my perception is that FOIAs are more like 10% censored.  It's still too
> much.

That is, when I said 80% I was exaggerating for humor regarding the
ridiculous difficulty getting validation and fair regard when part of your
conflict is inside the government.  It's not actually 80% but whenever a
legal body is setting its own secret laws you have to kind of flip your
heart upside and dance a jig.