Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 02:50:49 PDT 2021

After Fauci got exposed from FOIA etc...

More stories are being rolled back to former Presidents original claims...

"Gain of Function"

https://drasticresearch.org/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drastic_Team
'DRASTIC' stands for 'decentralised radical autonomous search team
investigating Covid-19'. The organisation has set itself the mission
of exploring the origins of SARS-CoV-2. "Thanks to 'DRASTIC', we now
know that the WIV had an extensive collection of coronaviruses
gathered over many years of foraging in the bat caves.

https://summit.news/2021/05/26/report-biden-admin-shut-down-investigation-into-wuhan-lab-leak-theory/
https://summit.news/2021/05/25/video-biden-white-house-refuses-to-investigate-covid-origin-warns-americans-off-lab-leak-theory/

Video Of Live Bats In Wuhan Lab Reveals Daszak Lied In Now-Deleted Tweet

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/stunning_video_reveals_daszak_and_who_lied_when_claiming_no_bats_in_the_wuhan_lab.html
https://twitter.com/SharriMarkson/status/1404026053522198529
https://summit.news/2021/05/24/intelligence-report-reveals-wuhan-lab-workers-got-sick-in-november-2019/
https://summit.news/2020/05/04/pompeo-says-theres-enormous-evidence-coronavirus-leaked-from-wuhan-lab/
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6258639874001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRs4DojOek  Wuhan Lab Bats

The cover-up of the probability that COVID-19 was deliberately created
in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) has had profound consequences
for the entire world, preventing early detection and countermeasures,
as well as derailing informed research.

One key element of that cover-up was the hiding of the fact that the
Wuhan lab was working on bats, because the virus was a variant of an
existing bat-borne virus.  The cover story, that a wet market led to
the dispersal of COVID-19, would have looked awfully weak had it been
known that the WIV was creating new viruses from bats.  Both the World
Health Organization and Peter Daszak, who acted as an investigator for
WHO, outright denied that the WIV had live bats in its research
facility.
YouTube screen grab.

Australian journalist Sheri Markson has come into possession of
stunning video from China uncovered by an underground research group
that calls itself "Drastic" that shows live bats at the WIV and much,
much more.  The newly uncovered video was produced by the Chinese
Academy of Sciences in May 2017 commemorating the opening of WIV.

I have embedded Ms. Markson's 16-minute video report for Sky News on
the video discovery below, but for now, consider her tweet showing
Daszak's lie:

    World Health Organisation investigator Peter Daszak initially
denied there were bats at the WIV in this now deleted tweet. In
another tweet he called it a conspiracy theory.
pic.twitter.com/E0J9bmxrbT
    — Sharri Markson (@SharriMarkson) June 13, 2021

She describes her findings:

    An official Chinese Academy of Sciences video to mark the launch
of the new biosafety level 4 laboratory in May 2017 speaks about the
security precautions that are in place if "an accident" occurs and
reveals there had been "intense clashes" with the French Government
during the construction of the laboratory. The video shows bats being
held in a cage at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, along with vision
of a scientist feeding a bat with a worm. The 10 minute video is
titled "The construction and research team of Wuhan P4 laboratory of
Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences" and features
interviews with its leading scientists. The World Health Organisation
report investigating the origin of the pandemic failed to mention that
any bats had been kept at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and only its
annex referred to animals being housed there.

She notes that Daszak has now changed his tune — from his earlier
absolute denial:

    In one tweet dated December, 2020 he said: "No BATS were sent to
Wuhan lab for genetic analysis of viruses collected in the field.
That's now how this science works. We collect bat samples, send them
to the lab. We RELEASE bats where we catch them!" In another tweet,
dated December 11, 2020, he said: "This is a widely circulated
conspiracy theory. This piece describes work I'm the lead on and labs
I've collaborated with for 15 years. They DO NOT have live or dead
bats in them. There is no evidence anywhere that this happened. It's
an error I hope will be corrected." This month, Daszak appeared to
retract his earlier denials and admitted the Wuhan Institute of
Virology may have housed bats but admitted he had not asked them.

Her report for Sky News also mentions the highly suspicious deleting
of the WIV archives from the internet on the grounds of "hacking" and
that WHO investigators never even asked to see them.

I rarely recommend readers watch such a long video, but this is an exception:

Ms. Markson is way ahead of the rest of the world's journalists on
this story — a story whose importance dwarfs that of other news,
because the world has been turned upside-down, millions have died,
countless businesses have been closed and lives upended by a virus
whose origins have been deliberately obscured by people with, as
Markson notes, serious conflicts of interest (to put it mildly).

Fox Host Wallace Attempts To Shift Blame To Trump Over Wuhan Lab-Leak

https://summit.news/2021/06/14/14779/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqoIk2ksg3c That Sneaky Wallace Boy

During an interview with former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Fox
News host Chris Wallace attempted to excuse the inaction of the Biden
administration over the Wuhan lab leak by suggesting Trump and Pompeo
did nothing for a year.

“You also criticized President [Joe] Biden for not pushing hard enough
on China to look for the origins of the coronavirus,” Wallace charged,
adding “But I want to again go back to your administration and the
record there.”

Wallace continued, “President Trump and his team, including you, had
almost a year after the COVID-19 first came on the scene to really
press Beijing on what the origins were when the evidence was much
fresher… What did President Trump and his administration, including
the secretary of state, do to press China harder to get the evidence
on where the COVID-19 virus came from because we still don’t know?”

A reminder that it was the Biden administration that SHUT DOWN an
ongoing investigation initiated by Pompeo’s State Department, and it
was the Biden administration that kept repeating there would be no
more talk of any lab leak theory, until fresh intelligence, gleaned
from Pompeo’s State Department investigation provided a new impetus to
look harder at the Wuhan lab as the origin of the pandemic.

Pompeo, who has pushed for more extensive investigation into China’s
cover-up since the get go, refused to go along with Wallace’s
nonsense.

“Chris, the predicate of your question is all wrong,” he replied,
adding “We have a really good idea what happened here. There is an
enormous amount of evidence that there was a leak from the Wuhan
Institute of Virology. There’s a pile of evidence 100 feet high. I
have high confidence that that’s the case.”

“We pressed the Chinese communist party really hard,” Pompeo
continued, adding “We withdrew from the WHO, which had become
politicized. This administration chose to get back into that. I don’t
know what tools they think they’re going to use. But we were serious
in this endeavor. We made it clear that there would be real
consequences for the Chinese Communist Party.”

“We got very close to being able to make a laydown case for what
actually happened and how this virus came to kill millions of people
around the world and destroy billions of dollars in wealth. We know
enough now. The coverup continues and it’s time for accountability,”
Pompeo urged.

Wallace directly asked “Do you think that the virus came from a lab
leak from the Wuhan Institute?”

“I do,” Pompeo replied.