USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:23:30 PDT 2021

>     Our enemies are laughing their asses off watching this.
>
> Biden-Harris duo... world laughs at them too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzT9dfxdLao Freezy Sleepy Biden
confuses Libya for Syria 3X

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1404415649468895236
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-confuses-libya-syria-three-144300754.html
https://apnews.com/article/government-and-politics-donald-trump-joe-biden-g-7-summit-health-8f86cb6be2673f1ee358c1abe94b963f
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/14/president-joe-biden-nato-shuts-down-goes-silent-answering-question-vladimir-putin/
https://www.c-span.org/video/?512419-1/president-biden-holds-nato-news-conference
https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1404527472910163983
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1404571394101424128

Biden displayed geriatric alzheimers parkinsons well before stepping
out on the campaign trail, the usual work of campaign and office any
other would handle, just made dementia blindingly obvious to anyone who
bothered to openly look. Same for the Incompetent Giggler Kamala Harris,
and loopy Pelosi. Leftists never look. Expect similar from the aging Trump.
Now that they succeeded frauding the duo into office, the reality of them
affecting Leftists own USA is hitting home, not even some fake mainstream
news are afraid to tell the truth anymore. Fake News Censors COVID BLM
Elections etc... their self-rewriting and Mea Culpa's already happening.

Next time consider not electing them to any office, go Libertarian,
just say no to all of them, you'll do just fine without them.

An Apparently Confused Biden Goes Silent After Fielding Question About Putin

More clips have surfaced which highlight Biden's apparent difficulty
in handling unscripted back-and-forth discussion during his ongoing
foreign policy focused Europe trip. As early as the weekend at the G-7
the Associated Press had noticed a "handful of verbal stumbles" the US
president made. As we also highlighted there would be more to come.
And then at his big Monday night NATO summit presser, there was the
following bizarre moment...

    Vladimir Putin laughed at the suggestion that you had called him a
'killer,'" a CNN reporter asked. "Is that still your belief, sir, that
he is a killer?"

    The reporter followed with a second question, also asking, "Do you
believe if he does agree to cooperate, then what kind of a challenge
do you find yourself in? How would you ever trust him? And if Ronald
Reagan said, 'trust, but verify,' what do you say to Vladimir Putin?"

    The leader of the free world's brain just completely broke when he
was asked if Putin is a "killer" pic.twitter.com/q1pEK4nMFp
    — Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) June 14, 2021

After an unusually long and awkward silence as Biden grasped for
words, he later forgets the second question and looks around the room
for a verbal que.

Many pundits have observed that it's alarming that the leader of the
free world is about to go into the biggest foreign policy meeting of
his presidency, with Vladimir Putin, and he's appearing to have
trouble keeping track of simple questions and verbal exchanges.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald on Monday wrote the following:

    "Given this genuinely disturbing videos and others like it, it's a
good day to remind everyone that the warnings that Biden is suffering
from serious cognitive decline came *not* from MAGA people or Bernie
supporters, but from worried establishment Dems," Greenwald said
Monday.

There's growing speculation that Biden's planned-for "solo news
conference" - as opposed to the norm in a bilateral summit of two
world leaders jointly taking question from the press - is really about
ensuring a predictable and scripted enough exercise to avoid any
personal embarrassment which might involve the US president stumbling
in his thoughts or grasping for words.

    "Obama met several times with Mr. Putin... Obama came under
criticism at the time from rights groups for giving Mr. Putin a
platform and for not challenging the Russian president more directly
on human rights."https://t.co/nV1vxpqXB9
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) June 14, 2021

Certainly the White House fears that Putin would seek to capitalize on
any potential 'confusion' on display by Biden, hence the solo press
conference.