[ot][wrong] another day of crazy rambling

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 05:30:27 PDT 2021

With reordering, this share could be received better.  Starting with a
sci-fi phrase like "brain hacked" moves the listener away from belief.  The
simplest solution is to reverse the paragraph order, with appropriate
rephrasing.  A better one is to find the real words for these things in
current research.