My blog post on FOIAs, executive function, Alan Turing, avoiding propaganda

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Mon Jun 14 03:50:46 PDT 2021

Hi cypherpunks email list,

Y'all might value my new blog post (I've been blogging weekly this
year). It uses as its point of departure how I've been catching up on my
nagging pile of unattended FOIAs this past week — especially
streamlining my processes for keeping track of them with spreadsheets —
to discuss the psychology concept of executive function, applying Alan
Turing's invention of software programming to mental health recovery and
avoiding spy agency propaganda. The post ends with news blasts for
Nigeria, Camp Rhonda in Dallas, and Rohingya bodybuilder Noor Kabir.

I'm curious what y'all think, though I imagine sending this email will
return a bunch of kooky responses from eccentric cypherpunks, which at
least will provide me smiles. That's kind of the point of me posting
this here...

Anyway, this latest entry to my blog is at:
https://douglaslucas.com/blog/2021/06/13/foias-executive-function/

And for those who retweet stuff:
https://twitter.com/DouglasLucas/status/1404371710447476738

Happy not dying yet,