[ot][ot][wrong][wrong]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 08:49:35 PDT 2021

We would really like to heal and prepare outdoors, rather than indoors.

One of the ongoing issues is the sensitization associated with mind
control.  Every minor discomfort becomes intense because acting on it can
be a way to control us.

Karl's favorite animal is the mosquito.  He watched them as a child, let
them feed off him, many others have seen Karl covered in mosquitoes, happy.

Now Karl experiencing great discomfort when mosquitos and other biting
insects eat of him.  We infer that he used to use willpower to reinterpret
the slight pain and irritation as pleasant care and connection with insects
he appreciated.  But now mc acts when he tries to use willpower to change
his experiences.