[ot][ot][wrong][wrong]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 07:42:45 PDT 2021

--

Suddenly MCBoss groaned out, "ohhh it's coming over me again" and backed
away from the dumpster and began shaking violently.

 One of the volunteers explained, "when the business was threatened, MCBoss
mind controlled themself to always mind control everyone else: like a smart
contract but in your brain.  So of course we mind controlled him to never
do this at all, to counter it.  And when the two are in conflict it can get
weird."

3 firebreathing dragons spew from MCBoss's seizure.  On of them flies into
a building, and both vaporize it in a flash of light.  Robots begin growing
out of the ground from where the building was.