[ot][ot][wrong][wrong]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 07:35:56 PDT 2021

Boss is walkin' down the street throwing corpses in dumpsters on his
webcast.

When somebody comes along saying, "hey, what are you doing?" he replies,
"Oh, I'm just throwing corpses in dumpsters.  Stay a while I got more."

MCBoss continues,
"I used to lead a large criminal set of international businesses and
covering up murder was normal for us.  But then we contracted with some
political groups and started using our immense finances to research control
of human behavior.  We got really good at it."

 Two volunteers walk up.  One looks into the eyes of the passerby, and says
"think something" .
The other volunteer, who isn't touching them, says "Oh, little Johnny!  You
are so good at tying your shoelaces now!"  They begin pantomime helping a
child get ready for school.  Then they suddenly stop and say "omigod John
this is the sexiest ..."
John blushes.  The volunteers back away and resume throwing bodies into
dumpsters."

"Anyway, it turns out people don't like being mind controlled, and they
turned it against me, and long story short I have to pretend to be covering
up murders all day now.  The mind control always enforced cover-up, and we
don't know how to change that to talk about the issues it's caused."

 Boss throws another corpse into a dumpster.

John, the passerby, says "are those real corpses?"

 Boss pauses.