[ot][ot][wrong][wrong]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 07:11:33 PDT 2021

We want to ask what to do about this, but Karl's consciousness says that
nobody understands what it is like to be a dissociated coping strategy or a
community of neurons representing human needs, and the actions and
recommendations people give are unlikely to really relate well to the
things we ask.

There's also a big worry of getting locked in a hospital without
treatment.  Many people seem to cast "saying crazy things" as "dangerous to
one's self or others" .  Are hospitals supposed to give you therapy?  Karl
keeps thinking near being "drugged and ignored".

Right.  We are actually posting for a reason, but it is hard to do.  When
we mention things on this list, our experience changes.