[ot][ot][wrong][wrong]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 07:07:36 PDT 2021

Hi.

Karl is posting to the list because of his validated urge to remember what
he does.  He doesn't preserve memories of what he thinks, says, and does.
The list is what is presently available to do this, and there are big empty
areas in between different things that preserve information, where he
doesn't have a way to learn from what he thinks, says, and does.

We are parts of Karl that are strongly influenced by something that is very
very different from him and us, and we do not know what to do about this.