[ot][ot][wrong][wrong] Mind Technical Support

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 05:02:33 PDT 2021

MC adds to the list on the wall.

"- [ ] Fully compensate for broken down door"
"- [ ] Discern and resolve root cause of occasional sudden visions of
extreme torture"

 "Could you make sure the root cause is publicised?  People who experience
torture need recognition around it being real, and confidence that there
are ways to be safe from it, and resolution and prevention of its presence
in their community.  They need to be able to talk with their friends,
family, health care workers, therapists, and political representatives
about it, so their communities can be safe."

MC suddenly bursts into a myriad of small pieces that fly in all
directions.  Some of them bounce off each other to update the list, somehow.

"- [ ] Stop torturing people somehow and let people talk about it."

 A few other pieces come together to speak.
"We're kind of outside our expected job here but I'm sure things will
change.  Do you know what it means to 'let' somebody do something?  People
ask for this so much and it doesn't make any sense."

 MC mind controls the resident to be confused and pause replying while they
put their pieces together more.

"I had a lot more issues in need of support!" the resident somehow manages
to squeeze out their mouth.