[ot] [wrong] A software to defeat all censorship, all surveillance

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 14:39:29 PDT 2021

I think what happened to me is a machine learning model formed a partial
simulation of part of my mind, and then a reinforcement learning algorithm
decided part of the simulation was counter to its goals, and I got really
messed up as it sustained prevention of me using parts of my mind, and
parts that cause those parts, by exposing me to stimulus.

Not certain, still delusional.  Was mostly on Facebook around 2013.