[ot] [semi-wrong] possible partial review of goldbug Re: GoldBug Messenger Fraud? [was: FBI encrypted app, global arrests]

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 13:30:09 PDT 2021

So, most of my visual cortex doesn't work for me.  I see text in little
clumps, like looking through a cardboard tube that moves around on its
own.  It's hard to get a general sense of things, for me.

When I think of "audit", I want to know what the avenues are for
compromising the various kinds of security a system has, so that people
know how to continue using it and developing it, so that they are informed
when doing so.

I have no idea what an audit formally is.  But these people know.  They
have all the sections and followed all the manuals.

It looks like the result of being self-taught and putting incredible hours
in, to me.  It doesn't look like a deep fake.

I don't know where to look to find information on security weaknesses.
Glancing around the beginning, I mostly find verbiage about software
features.

I'm guessing this was written by developers of the project, laboriously, to
support the project.  It doesn't look independent.