GoldBug Messenger Fraud? [was: FBI encrypted app, global arrests]

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 10:12:59 PDT 2021

I found naif's chatlogs with Randolph in his google drive folder.  Randolph
seemed to only partly understand the project and seemed to not respond to
all the words that were said in english.

I misrepresented the investigation by naif because I didn't understand how
little information there was.  It sounds like nobody reached out to the
real devs.

It reads like Randolph had an unspoken goal involving encrypted
communication and wanted to form a communication path with somebody.  I'm
not sure if that ever happened.

It's notable that they somehow found out about goldbug before its initial
release.  Goldbug presently is still downloaded on a daily basis.