[ot] [semi-wrong] possible partial review of goldbug Re: GoldBug Messenger Fraud? [was: FBI encrypted app, global arrests]

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 05:04:03 PDT 2021

I see things change on me a lot due to my different states of mind, so
hashes are really helpful.  I'm not sure how to quickly and reproducible
hash the history of an svn repo offhand any more, so I'm importing it to
git.

My steam for this is running out a little.  It sounds somebody may have
lied about an endorsement and grarpamp won't let the project live it down.
These repos demonstrate continuous transparent public activity, but I
haven't looked at the code yet.