Raids: Anonymous Safety Deposit Box US Private Vaults, FBI Illegal General Warrants

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 22:35:50 PDT 2021

On 6/11/21, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Los Angeles Times: FBI's $86-million cash seizure in Beverly Hills sparks
> outcry.
> https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-06-09/fbi-beverly-hills-safe-deposit-boxes-forfeiture-cash-jewelry
>
> Jim Bell's comment:
> If a fully-functioning AP-type system had been working, this type of action
> would have been impossible.

The problem is not physical security or lack thereof.

https://usprivatevaults.com
https://forms.fbi.gov/u-s-private-vaults-claim-form

ATTENTION TO ALL BOX HOLDERS AND CUSTOMERS OF US PRIVATE VAULTS, INC:
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT LEGAL COUNSEL JUST RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING
NOTICE OF FORFEITURE. THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS SEEKING TO FORFEIT AND
ASSUME OWNERSHIP OF THE CONTENTS OF ALL PRIVATELY HELD VAULTS ON THE
PREMISES OF U.S. PRIVATE VAULTS, WHICH IS NOW CLOSED.

https://www.gvlock.com/blog/most-secure-safes-vaults-in-the-u-s/

https://safehavenvaults.com/
If you're concerned about the safety and security of your precious
valuables, Safe Haven Private Vaults is the place for you. We offer
the best bank safe deposit box alternative. Our private vault storage
is SAFE , SECURE, and ANONYMOUS storage for all types of valuables
with 24-hour access, 365 days per year. Call Us. 801-569-3000 info@