Remailers

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Fri Jun 11 10:58:53 PDT 2021

On 6/11/21 12:51, Karl Semich wrote:
> Thank you.  I found the sentence "The CDR architecture is now defunct,
> though the list administrator stated in 2013 that he was exploring a way
> to integrate this functionality with the new mailing list software." on
> wikipedia at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunk#Origin_of_the_term,_and_the_Cypherpunks_mailing_list
> <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunk#Origin_of_the_term,_and_the_Cypherpunks_mailing_list> and
> must have misunderstood what it meant.

That's referring to having multiple mailing lists linked together for
the cypherpunks list. Basically, you would mail one address and it would
mail the other mailing lists, sort of like an old school FidoNet
echomail board if you remember that.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com