The Senate just agreed $52 billion to boost US chip making. It's going to take a lot more | ZDNet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jun 11 09:08:55 PDT 2021

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 05:22:36 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, 12:37 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:
>

> >         In case there's any doubt regarding how infinitely corrupt US
> > turds and their technocracy are.
> >
> >         jim bell should tell us about his career in the infinitely corrupt
> > US  'elecronics industry' .
> >

> Do you mean because they are still outsourcing their chips?

	outsourcing what? I mean because the 'electronics industry' is just a subsidized branch of the US military and thus corrupt and evil to the core. Hard to get a clearer example of 'private' 'public' criminal activity.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sematech

> Think if all that money actually went to hackerspaces and makerspaces to
> empower communities from the bottom up ...

	that's all stolen money and shouldn't be stolen in the first place. A basic principle of basic morality.

> When I think of Jim Bell, I remember how he was attacked associated with
> his assassination politics idea, and that his politics seem different from
> mine in a way I don't understand well.

	bell has always been a US right winger and technofascist despite 'assassination politics'. Also he ended up in jail because of completely ignoring the nature of the fascist cesspool he still lives in.

> I have this strong memory that assassination politics was actually
> implemented and ran live,

	that has never happened. You are misremembering.