The Senate just agreed $52 billion to boost US chip making. It's going to take a lot more | ZDNet

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 02:22:36 PDT 2021

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, 12:37 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
wrote:

>         In case there's any doubt regarding how infinitely corrupt US
> turds and their technocracy are.
>
>         jim bell should tell us about his career in the infinitely corrupt
> US  'elecronics industry' .

Do you mean because they are still outsourcing their chips?

When I think of Jim Bell, I remember how he was attacked associated with
his assassination politics idea, and that his politics seem different from
mine in a way I don't understand well.

I have this strong memory that assassination politics was actually
implemented and ran live, and I don't see that present on the internet any
more, so I always consider something strange to likely be going on.