Tiny Recap on Early Systems Compromise History

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jun 10 14:56:26 PDT 2021

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:33:08 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1.  The internet started in academia.

	that's incorrect. The arpanet is a US military project. Criminals at academia (MIT for instance, a leading 'military contractor') 'cooperated' with the US military, but the arpanet remains a US military network used for surveillance, spying, 'cyberattacks' and propaganda.

	ls /usr/include/arpa

	So, from the point of view of civilian users, the 'internet' was compromised from day zero.

> These disruptions left governments and corporations with a lot of fear and a
lot of injury

	that's incorrect. Govcorp criminals like bankers and other non human trash were never actually 'hacked' to any meaningful degree. 'Hackers' never actually fought against govcorp.

>The thing to remember is that hackers know how to secure systems, and are
trying to make them all be secure, to protect everyone

	that's false as well. Vast majority of 'hackers' work only to protect govcorp.

> Unfortunately, we have a situation now where everything is incredibly insecure,

	Incorrect. Govcorp is pretty well secured against their victims.

> With strong AI out there,

	lol - there's no such thing as 'AI' - it's a fraud, let alone 'strong' 'AI'.