[ot] [wrong] [spam] Reasons

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:15:23 PDT 2021

Bob was dumbfounded and stared at Alice in a zoned-out daze.

"Friendly-Business-Your-Neighbors-Buy-Everything-From hired me to improve
their bottom line.  This is my job."

"No!" said Alice as she reached for her phone to call the police.  "What if
I purchased from Friendly-Business-My-Neighbors-Buy-Everything-From myself,
and recommended them to people in my papers?  Would this keep people like
you from entering my home?"

 Bob jerked up, alert again.  "Yes, if you could recommend their
cryptographic solutions in your papers, that would be great."

"Give me back the things from my desk!"

 "... this is my job."

 Nancy takes back her notes from Bob and calls the police on him.  He
doesn't quite understand.