[ot] [wrong] [spam] Reasons

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:09:46 PDT 2021

Bob walked into Alice's home and began rummaging through her desk.

Alice popped out of the study and noticed.  "Who are you?? Why are you
rummaging through my desk??"

 Bob looked up.  "Oh, I was trying to make money for somebody!  Sometimes
when you publish papers their bottom line drops.  With the information in
your desk, I can understand you better."

"What??" Alice shoo'd Bob out of her home.   "Who??  Don't rummage through
my desk!  It makes me call the police on you!  How would that help their
bottom line?"