GoldBug Messenger Fraud? [was: FBI encrypted app, global arrests]

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Wed Jun 9 00:44:22 PDT 2021

I did an analisys on GoldBug many years ago (in 2013) and i concluded
it's evidently a covered operations.

It's formally unknown and hidden team, but it's advertising on
specifically focused countries, it ask with active marketing for
endorsement to the NGO world.

If you wish to see the 2013 analysis to go forward, if they are still in
operations:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6tQ4kKC2rLzUG0yS0FkWHpHZ3c?usp=sharing

-naif