USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:29:13 PDT 2021

> Govt Leftists don't actually care about the poor...

Or about Freedom of Education from their Indoctrination Taxes Cancel
Culture BLM Violence Etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxu3wdiXRF0  Moms Blast School Boards
Nationwide FTW !!!

"You're Emotionally And Mentally Abusing Children": Mom Goes Nuclear
On School Board Over CRT, BLM 'Indoctrination'

A New York parent brought the heat to members of the Carmel Central
School District board for 'emotionally abusing' children by
'indoctrinating them with communist values.'
In comments at a school board business meeting in Putnam County, NY on
Thursday, parent Tatiyana Ibrahim - whose child is a student, slammed
the educators for promoting Critical Race Theory (CRT), Black Lives
Matter, LGBTQ and anti-police ideologies both on and off campus.
"Stop indoctrinating our children. Stop teaching our children to hate
the police. Stop teaching our children that if they don’t agree with
the LGBT community that they’re homophobic. You have no idea each
child’s life," she said, adding "You don’t know what their family
lifestyle consists of, you don’t know the makeup of their life."
Ibrahim shut down school board members' objections several times - in
between calling out two teachers for posting their political beliefs
online. When board members told her she wasn't allowed to reference
people by name, Ibrahim claimed those teachers called "for the death
of a former president," and that students who don't support Black
Lives Matter should be "canceled out."
"Why are we not allowed to say names? Why am I not allowed when they
purposefully expose themselves on social media, talking about calling
for the death of a former president, or saying that any child who
doesn’t believe in Black Lives Matter should be canceled out. Is this
what my tax dollars are paying for?" she asked.
"You’re emotionally abusing our children and mentally abusing them,"
Ibrahim continued. "You’re demoralizing them by teaching them
communist values, this is still America, ma’am."