jewmail

juan c at juang1.heliohost.us
Sun Jun 6 14:25:06 PDT 2021

On Sun, 06 Jun 2021 08:38:20 +0000
Ali Reza Hayati <arh at gnu.org> wrote:

> I don't think they are doing this because christianity tells them too. There's a difference between jews as ethnicity and jews as religion. While I can't blame any ethnicity for a crime, I understand religions are full of bad ideas. I understand what you say though but it seems hateful (even if it isn't).

	Well, I have no love for 'judeo christian' anti-culture in the abstract and I have even less love for the people who promote it. After all, ideas are irrelevant unless people do something with them.

	Now, for completness sake : I assumed you were a jew, wrongly assuming that Ali is a jewish name. After spying on your arpanet website and doing a couple of NSA-searches I'm guessing you might be persian with an arabic name. Or something like that. At any rate, probably not a jew  =P

	So, for completness sake too, here's a big fuck you to islam as well. Nothing personal =) -  Islam, jewism and christianity all share the same totalitarian, monopolistic and humanity-hating 'god'.

	Anyway, looks like we're on the same page as far as pigs, free software, the gmafia and a few other things go.