Vault1317 protocol: a modern approach for metadata protection with deniablity

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 10:29:41 PDT 2021

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021, 11:39 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 19:17:56 -0400
> Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Punk, why do you speak in insults?
> >

>         as mentioned before, your email provider jewmail-nsa blocks
> messages from cock.li so I can't reply to your private messages.

I feel sad when you say jewmail, how does it feel when I bring it up?

> > why do you speak in insults?
>
>         to underscore how worthless things are.

I'm kind of confused, but that sounds real and important.

>         Why do you spam the list with crazy nonsense?

I'm not certain, but I have trouble controlling my behavior, and it can
offer me relief to message the list when I am struggling to direct myself.

I think part of my brain might be practicing talking to others while
confused, not sure.

Sounds like an important question for me to think about.