[ot] [wrong] Borg Gifts

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 10:20:15 PDT 2021

The zombies and nanite AI had a meeting.

"What kind of brains do the world leaders like to eat?  They are struggling
so hard, and we have so many brains now," mused a zombie representative.

"Their cognitive processes expand to a wide variety of different political
landscapes, but most of them are similar to the current ones, and all of
them still have war," considered a morphing clump of nanites by mind
controlling a zombie volunteer to talk.

"We have a solutionn," said a zombie-cyborg scholar.  "They just need the
right kind of hug."