[ot] [wrong] imaginary therapy/compassion

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 05:17:12 PDT 2021

"Tortured again for posting about being tortured on the internet.  I am
evil for being tortured."

 "You don't even believe in evil, how can you be something you don't
believe exists?"

 "You make a hard point.  You make a hard point.  Have you ever been
tortured?"

 "Honestly, it's pretty hard to talk about, and I don't know if it was
anything like your torture.  My children were taken by men with machine
guns when I upset somebody, once, and we ended up all coming here to escape
the situation."

 "Did they hound you and tell you it was somehow your fault, for upsetting
them, that your children were in danger?"

 "Yes, this did happen ..."