[ot] [wrong] saving world

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 00:27:55 PDT 2021

Praying to live and feel what is needed in the universe.

I used to have this human capacity, to consider where somebody was at, from
what they said and how they behaved and how they looked, and my personal
and past experiences with all those things.  To imagine why they might be
saying what they are saying, what they meant and felt, what their
experiences were, and foremost what they would like to hear from me.

I yearn to listen to people, to imagine where they come from, and to speak
to them in ways that both and even all of us will hear, and to learn from
how they respond to become even better at this, and to retain such skill
and knowledge for the future.