Mining on smart contracts

JohnWilliamJohnson at secmail.pro JohnWilliamJohnson at secmail.pro
Fri Jun 4 22:35:55 PDT 2021

> On Thu, Jun 3, 2021, 11:46 PM <JohnWilliamJohnson at secmail.pro> wrote:

> How does this differ from in-chain tokens like erc-20?
> https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/standards/tokens/erc-20/
>
> ERC-20 tokens are pretty popular and have a big exchange economy already.
>

> Yes, of course, it can be implemented on the ERC-20 tokens (I mean such
altcoins). But it is necessary to take into account the moment the
accrual of the mining awards, as it will be necessary to pay the
commission. For example, the output to the overall blockchain can be
done deferred and possible when accumulating a certain amount (this is
one of the solutions). This solution can be implemented and using
smartphones. It is strange that it is still not realized. Does the
business do not have the concept of the general structure of the digital
economy or have attempted?